Regular dental visits are essential to make sure oral health problems — from tooth decay to oral cancer — are detected and treated in a timely manner. At our office, your oral health is our paramount concern. We want to make sure your teeth stay healthy, function well and look great! From regular cleanings and exams to advanced restorative treatments, all of your routine dental needs can be met right here.
Services we offer include:
- Bonding , to repair small chips or cracks
- Crowns & Bridgework , to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- Dental Implants , for the longest-lasting tooth replacement available today
- Fillings , to make your teeth strong and healthy again
- Oral Cancer Screenings , to detect disease at a curable stage
- Periodontal (Gum) Disease Therapy , to prevent tooth loss
- Porcelain Veneers , for repairing larger chips and cracks, and reshaping teeth
- Professional Teeth Cleanings , to maintain good oral health
- Removable Dentures , to help you smile again
- Teeth Whitening , to brighten a faded or discolored smile
- Tooth Extractions , when a tooth is hopelessly damaged or decayed
We also offer Avadent digital dentures, metal free partials, and Valplast or Duroflex partials.
Emergency Dental Treatment
If you have a dental emergency call our office right away for directions on how to proceed. If it is after hours and you are a patient of record, call the office for instructions on how to contact us. Permanent teeth that have been knocked out, need IMMEDIATE care. Get the tooth back in the socket if you can and call immediately.Time is of the essence so call the office to get a dentist directly.